CHQO course compiles the most current information on a vast array of healthcare quality issues, tools, and strategies.
CHQO course explains performance excellence and provides a set of tools for managing healthcare quality issues confronted by healthcare quality professionals in the selection, implementation, and management of healthcare quality programs used in healthcare organizations.
CHQO course provides proper techniques for gathering and effectively analyzing healthcare performance measurement data, the fundamental knowledge and tools that healthcare stakeholders, including payers and consumers need to manage quality improvement programs effectively within healthcare organizations.
Each module of CHQO course is designed to give the participants the core content that must become part of the repertoire of organizational leaders and improvement project teams must implement to accomplish quality goals.
CHQO course is complete with helpful charts and diagrams, examines a range of topics, from measuring performance to creating high-quality services that result in satisfied customers.
- Healthcare Quality Concepts
- Key Dimensions of Quality Care
- Healthcare Delivery Settings
- Leadership and Commitment to Quality
- Healthcare Quality Professional Responsibilities
- Measures of Healthcare System Effectiveness
- Quality Planning
- Utilization/Resources Management
- Patient Safety Goals and Safe Practices
- Performance Measurement
- Performance Improvement (PI) Models
- Setting Standards and Developing Indicators
- Communicating Indicators
- Compliance Monitoring Systems
- Identifying Improvement Opportunities
- Systems Thinking in Healthcare
- Using Teamwork in PI
- Use of PI Tools
- Six Sigma and FOCUS-PDCA
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Navigating Accreditation, Certification and Licensure Processes
- JCI Standards for Performance Improvement
- Survey Process
Past Participants Say:
I am so happy to do something new in my educational journey becuase it will add more value and skills to my previous skills. I hope to attend more courses with AMIHM and good luck for all of us and keep going in hard work.