Successful healthcare managers understand the unique factors that influence the performance of their employees. CPHHR course presents expansive coverage for the managerial activities related to developing and maintaining the healthcare workforce. Expanded coverage of; Healthcare labor force, job analysis and design, recruitment, selection, and retention, training and development, performance appraisal, compensation, employee rights and discipline.
CPHHR course is an invaluable resource for new to HR professionals or experienced HR managers.
CPHHR course offers the opportunity to apply the concepts and practical tools necessary for meeting the unique challenge of managing healthcare employees to a setting that simulates an actual
work environment. You’ll find finance cases present a comprehensive picture of the organization, along with a relevant HR challenge that you must solve.
- Healthcare HR – Overview
- Strategic Healthcare HR Management
- Healthcare HR Competencies
- Measuring HR Function
- Balanced scorecard
- Job analysis and Job Design
- Recruitment, Selection, and Retention
- Organizational Development and Training
- Performance Management
- Employee Benefits
- Future Direction for Compensation
- Legal and Ethical HR Issues
- HIPAA Compliance
- Health Safety and Preparedness
- Six Challenges of HR Management
- Communicating HR Information
- Future of HR Management
- HR Policies, Procedures, and Rules
- Joint Commission HR Standards